Rickards & Cleaver Ltd,
100 King Street,
Types of Data
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties are: Cookies, names, phone number, email address, and any data communicated while using a service.
Data may be freely provided by the User, or (in case of Usage Data) collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by Rickards & Cleaver is mandatory and failure to provide the requested data may make it impossible for Rickards & Cleaver to provide the intended services.
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide this data to Rickards & Cleaver.
Processing of Data
Rickards & Cleaver takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out following strict organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to Rickards & Cleaver, the Data may be accessible to other persons involved with the operation of this website or a service. Both internal staff and external service providers (mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, ect) may become data processors, as deemed necessary by Rickards & Cleaver. A list of these data processors may be requested from Rickards & Cleaver at any time.
Rickards & Cleaver may process Personal Data if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. (Under some legislations, Rickards & Cleaver may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User specificly opts-out)
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Rickards & Cleaver is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Rickards & Cleaver;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rickards & Cleaver or by a third party.
Rickards & Cleaver will, by request, clarify the specific legal basis that applies to any given processing, whether the provision is a statutory / contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Data will be processed at the operating addresses and in any other places where the parties involved are located.
Data transfers may involve transferring the data to a country other than the users.
Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract, shall be retained until the contract has been fully performed.
- Data collected for the purposes of furthering the Rickards & Cleaver's legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed.
Rickards & Cleaver may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent, as long as the consent has not been withdrawn, or whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an official authority.
Once the retention period expires, the data shall be deleted, in effect terminating, the user's rights to access, erasure, rectification and to data portability as such a request would be impossible and therefore cannot be exercised.
Any data concerning a user is collected to allow Rickards & Cleaver to provide services, contacting the user, or for the purposes of hosting, commenting, analysing, or managing contact records.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable Rickards & Cleaver to monitor and analyze web traffic.
Google LLC (google.com)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service that collects data to track and examine the use of this Website
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage data.
Location: United States
Rickards & Cleaver (solicitorswhocare.co.uk)
The user authorizes Rickards & Cleaver to use any data entered to forms on this site, to reply to messages and requests.
Personal Data collected: names, email address, phone numbers, communications.
Location: United Kingdom
Vultr Holdings Corporation (vultr.com)
Location: United States
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Rickards & Cleaver.
- Withdraw their consent.
- Object to the processing.
- Access their data.
- Verify and seek rectification.
- Restrict processing.
- Have their data deleted.
- Receive data relating to them or have it transferred.
- Lodge a complaint.
Where personal data is processed in the public interest, or in the exercise of an official authority, or for legitimate pursued interests of Rickards & Cleaver, users may object by providing grounds relating to their situation.
Should their personal data be processed for the purposes of marketing, the user can object to the processing at any time.